Internal DVD/CD Writer
- 20x DVD-R/+R Writing Speed
- 12x DVD-R/+R Dual/Double Layer Writing Speed
- Improved Disc Writing & Noise Reduction Features
The DVR-116D DVD/CD Writer supports 20x write speeds on both DVD-R/+R along with the capability to write up to 12x on DVD-R/+R on dual/double layer media. There are many new features for the DVR-116D DVD/CD Writer, including:
- Optimal Write Speed: the drive recognizes the disc media and automatically adjusts the write speed to ensure the highest quality digital preservation of vital files
- Quiet Drive: the internal mechanisms of the drive were redesigned to better insulate the distracting noise generated by a disc spinning at extremely fast rotations per minute (RPM). The unique interlocking design ensures a low acoustic noise by "trapping" the airflow noise generated by the spinning disc while simultaneously dampening the sounds created by normal drive usage
- Improved Durability: through the new anti-dust design, an improved chassis insulation aids in the protection of the drive's internal components from dust and small particles that can hinder the drive's operability and life span
|DVR-116D Firmware update to version 1.09 improves format compatibility with DVD-RAM
|DVR-116D/216D Optimal Writing Speed Utility automatically adjusts writing speeds (prioritizes writing quality) writing speeds for high speed DVD-R/+R media
Important Note: drive must have firmware V1.06 or higher to operate correctly with this utility
|Device data and firmware version detector
WARNING - Improper flashing of firmware may result in an inoperable drive.
DISCLAIMER: The firmware utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your device if applied to an incorrect model. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify that your model number and current firmware revision match. In no event will Pioneer® Electronics (USA), Inc. be liable for any damages of any kind relating to the firmware Utilities downloadable through this site, including but not limited to, compensatory damages, lost profits, lost data or any from of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind whether based on breach of contract or warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory of liability. Pioneer Electronics (USA), Inc. disclaims implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.