6x Slim Portable USB 3.0 BD/DVD/CD Burner. Supports BDXL™ And M-Disc™ Format. Super Lightweight. USB Bus Powered. Cyberlink Software Included
- Long-term data protection with M-DISC™
- USB 3.0
- Super Lightweight (230g) and Portable
- Auto Quiet, PowerRead™, and PureRead 3+ features
- Up to 6x writing speed on BD-R & BD-R DL media
- Supports BDXL, Blu-ray, DVD, and CD media
- Important notice about macOS Catalina Support on PC Drives: https://pioneer.jp/support/download/index-e.html
- Important notice about CyberLink PowerDVD® 14 on PC Drives: https://global.pioneer/en/support/oshirase_etc/pcperipherals/info220630.php
- Important notice: We have confirmed that our optical drives are not recognized by macOS Ventura 13.2 released by Apple on January 23, 2023. We are currently investigating this symptom. We would like to ask our customers who are using our optical drives to refrain from updating to macOS Ventura 13.2.
- The included CyberLink Media Suite 10 may not be able to be installed on Windows 11 version 2022 Update (version 22H2). Please refer to the following page from CyberLink for details. Customer Support - Using CyberLink products with Windows 11 2022 Update (version 22H2) | CyberLink
The BDR-XD07B is one of the world's smallest and lightest BD/DVD/CD portable burners supporting BDXL and M-DISC. The ultra-compact 133×133mm USB 3.0 drive can read and write to all BDXL discs1 including BD-R triple-layer 100GB media, BD-R quad-layer 128GB media, and BD-RE triple layer 100GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media). The portable device, measuring only 133mm (W) X 133mm (D) X 14.8mm (H) and weighing a mere 230g, also has the ability to be powered directly via USB (no AC adaptor required).
The BDR-XD07B includes CyberLink Software, “CyberLink Media Suite 10” only for Windows OS. It is needed to be downloaded through the WEB. (https://jpn.pioneer/ja/pcperipherals/bdd/eula/cyberlink_media_suite/en.php) Product key for free download is included. PowerDVD™14 delivers award winning playback software and will even upscale standard-definition content to high-definition quality. PowerDirector® 15 LE allows you to import your home movies, edit them, and then upload them to social media sites. Power2Go® 8 gives you the ability to burn your valuable files to Blu-ray (including triple and quad layer BDXL discs), DVD or CD media. With BDXL and M-DISC support, you can now back up your files with fewer discs than ever before, and since the drive is portable and USB bus powered, all of this can be done virtually anywhere.
Long-term data protection with M-DISC™ Support
Support reading and writing M-DISC™(DVD, BD: SL25GB/DL50GB/TL100GB) introduced by Millenniata, Inc.
Compact, well-balanced body
Clamshell type that enables the easy takein and takeout of a disc in a narrow place. 230g super lightweight and 133×133mm CD size compact body
“PureRead 3+” that faithfully reads audio CDs
Scratches and fingerprints on your CDs can cause them to skip. A drive normally makes a calculated guess at the unreadable data and attempts to correct this to match the original music. However, this is not 100% accurate. PureRead3+, when enabled, makes the drive reread the obscured data to extract the original music as accurately as possible.
Store more data
Up to 156% more data storage capacity than a 50GB Dual Layer Blu-ray Disc. The BDXL™ format supports BDXL Blu-ray media (including 128GB Quadruple Layer (QL)¹ and 100GB Triple Layer (TL)¹ Blu-ray Disc™).
Up to 6x2 writing on BD-R single-layer discs & BD-R DL discs. 4x writing on BD-R triple-layer discs.
An eco-friendly drive
Smaller packaging- saves resources and fuel transportation. Reduced power consumption on external USB drives which allows for eco-friendly USB bus-powered drives.
Smooth movie playback
Scratches, fingerprints and other abnormalities on the surface of a disc can sometimes cause Blu-ray and DVD movie playback to stop. When a PowerRead enabled drive is not able to read through obstructed areas of a disc, it will attempt to move forward quickly to the next available data point, resulting in smoother Blu-ray and DVD movie playback3.
A smarter drive
Pioneer drives with Auto Quiet mode, monitor how they are being used and adjust their speed automatically – high speed for data transfer, and low speed for music or movie playback.
Wide blank media support
Pioneer strives to have best-in-class performance over a wide range of media – our drives achieve this for a large variety of BD and DVD media. Refer to the drive’s media support list for all supported media and the write speed that can be achieved.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Computer drive - BDR-XD07B
- USB Cable (Type A cable color: white)
- Instruction manual with Product key for software free download– CyberLink Media Suite 10 for Blu-ray
- Warranty card
CYBERLINK SOFTWARE INCLUDED
Application Software for Mac is not included.
The included CyberLink Media Suite 10 may not be able to be installed on Windows 11 version 2022 Update (version 22H2).
Please refer to the following page from CyberLink for details. Customer Support - Using CyberLink products with Windows 11 2022 Update (version 22H2) | CyberLink
PowerDVD is the market-leading media player for Blu-ray. Watch high definition movies. Enjoy better picture and audio quality than streaming.
Burn all media to any disc, includes system recovery tools. BDXL™ format supports 128GB Quadruple Layer and 100GB Triple Layer Blu-ray discs.
Make movies with fast, powerful video editing tools. Edit your high definition movies and upload them to social media websites with the included software.
Design and print stylish disc labels in just 4 easy steps
Complete editing and adjustment tools to bring your photos to life.
ColorDirector is a way for video color editors of all skill levels to dramatically improve their projects.
AudioDirector contains cutting-edge tools that make editing and fixing audio tracks fast and simple when editing audio for video projects.
Minimum System Requirements - write/read BD/DVD/CD
- Windows7™, Windows8™, Windows8.1™, Windows10™, Windows11™, Mac OS X 10.11, macOS Sierra 10.12, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Monterey 12.0, macOS Ventura® 13 (*We have confirmed that our optical drives are not recognized by macOS Ventura 13.2 released by Apple on January 23, 2023. We are currently investigating this symptom. We would like to ask our customers who are using our optical drives to refrain from updating to macOS Ventura 13.2.)
- 1 Available USB 3.0/2.0 port
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6750 (2.66MHz), AMD® Phenom 9450 (2.1GHz) or faster
- Intel G45, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT, AMD Radeon® HD2600 or faster
- HDCP compliant display required for Blu-ray playback, 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
- 2GB RAM required for Blu-ray playback, 3GB RAM or greater recommended for editing HD video
- 5GB available space minimum, 128GB or more available space required for creating quad-layer Blu-ray Discs
- BD-R (Single/Dual/Triple/Quadruple layer), BD-RE (Single/Dual/Triple layer), M-DISC (Single/Dual/Triple layer)
- DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, High speed DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, M-DISC(DVD)
- CD-R, CD-RW, HS CD-RW, US CD-RW, US+CD-RW
- BD-ROM (Single/Dual layer), BD-R (Single/Dual/Triple/Quadruple layer), BD-RE (Single/Dual/Triple layer), M-DISC (Single/Dual/Triple layer)
- DVD-ROM (Single/Dual layer), DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, M-DISC(DVD)
- CD-DA8, CD-Extra, CD-R, CD-RW
Maximum Write Speed (BD)
Maximum Write Speed (DVD)
Maximum Write Speed (CD)
Maximum Read Speed (BD)
Maximum Read Speed (DVD)
Maximum Read Speed (CD)
- 4 MB
- 133 mm x 133 mm x 14.8mm (W x D x H)
- 230 g
Supported media list can be found at Pioneer official website.
When using a USB 2.0 port, BD writing/reading speed doesn’t achieve 6x.
1Triple and quadruple layer BDXL discs can only be used in BDXL drives.
26x BD-R single-layer discs & BD-R DL discs write speed achieved using certain media. Refer to the “Supported media list”.
3PowerRead is not guaranteed to work with all disc conditions or under all PC environments.
4PureRead3+ is not guaranteed to work with all disc conditions or under all PC environments.
5HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) display device is required only for playback of high-definition copy protected content (for example, a Hollywood Blu-ray title). For such content, the connection between the PC and the display device must be made using a digital DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort cable.
6Support for writing DVD-R Version 2.0 For General. Unable to write DVD-R for Authoring 3.95GB and 4.7GB
7 Compatible with DVD-RAM Version 2.0/2.1/2.2 without cartridge. Unable to write RAM2 format disc.
8 New Maxi Disc cannot be read.
Note: Auto Quiet mode, PureRead3+ and Peak Power Reducer can be configured as well as enabled and disabled with the Pioneer BDR-XD07B Drive Utility. The utility will be provided on the Pioneer Web site http://pioneer.jp/device_e/product-e/ibs/device_e/dev00001r_e.html
Pioneer and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
M-DISC is a trademark of Millenniata, Inc
Intel and Core are trademarks Intel Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
BLU-RAY DISC, the Blu-ray Disc logo and the Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc logo are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
CyberLink, CyberLink PowerDVD, CyberLink Power2Go, CyberLink PowerDirector, CyberLink Instant Burn, CyberLink Label Print and CyberLink Photo Director are trademarks or registered trademarks of CyberL0ink Corporation. PowerRead is a registered trademark of Buffalo Technology (USA), Inc.
SERIAL ATA and its Design Mark are trademarks of Serial ATA International Organization.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Mac, OS X El Capitan, macOS, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur,macOS Monterey and macOS Ventura are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
NVIDIA and GeForce are registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation.
All other product and brand names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks to their respective companies.