5-1/4" - 3-way, 300 W Max Power, Carbon/Mica-reinforced IMPP™ cone, 11mm Tweeter and 1-5/8" Cone Midrange - Coaxial Speakers (pair)
- 300 Watts Max Power (50 Watts Nominal)
- 11mm Tweeter
- 1-5/8. cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 5-1/4. carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Custom-fit for original equipment (OE) 5-1/4" or 13cm speaker sizes and drop-in replacement installation with improved acoustic performance.
OPEN & SMOOTH
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and Pioneer audio upgrades and immerse yourself within the sound quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
What’s in the Box
- Two 3-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 3/4" Screws
- Warranty information
- Specs and template on box
- 3-way Coaxial
- 87 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- 40 Hz to 36 kHz
- 50 Watts
- 300 Watts
- 4 ohms
- Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Elastic polymer
- 17.6 oz
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome
- 11 mm
- 4,200 Hz