2-Channel Dual Recording HD Dash Camera System
- Main/Front and Second/Rear Camera Included
- Full 1080p HD Video Quality
- Built-in GPS
- Wi-Fi® Direct / Smartphone App Control
- Parking Mode and Security Mode
- STARVIS™ CMOS Sensors
- Concealed Hardwire Power Cable Connection (Professional Installation Recommended)
The Pioneer VREC-DZ700DC is a 2-Channel dual recording dash camera system that mounts a Full HD 1080p dash camera directly to your vehicle’s front windscreen and a Full HD 1080p compact second camera to your vehicle’s rear window, capturing video of both the road ahead and behind. The front camera records a diagonal Wide Viewing Angle of 160° recording in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) for enhanced imagery under low light or night conditions. The rear camera records a diagonal viewing angle of 137° recording using High-Definition Range (HDR) technology to achieve higher camera visual recognition performance in both light and dark conditions. Both front and rear cameras feature a STARVIS™ back-illuminated CMOS sensor that constantly adjusts the image quality producing bright, richly colored videos and identification-level recordings that capture critical details such as license plates, road signs, and traffic signals. Additional features include a 2" LCD display on the front camera/main unit for easy operation, built-in GPS for speed/location/heading/time data acquisition, and Wi-Fi® direct connection to the Pioneer "Dash Camera Interface" smartphone app to access recorded videos, make manual recordings or photos, download recorded data, or change system settings. Parking Mode and Security Mode allow event recordings even when parked to give you front and rear protection when your vehicle is out of sight. If an incident occurs while in Parking Mode, the built-in 3-axis G-Force motion sensor will detect the vibration and automatically capture and save video 20 seconds before and after an incident is detected.
Wide Viewing Angle
The main/front camera features a 160° diagonal viewing angle lens and the second/rear camera features a diagonal viewing angle of 137° to capture both the road ahead and behind.
Accurately record important information such as your current position, vehicle speed, direction of travel and time.
Rotatable Smart-View Lens
Rotatable main/front (220°) and second/rear (360°) lens easily allows capturing either vehicle exterior or interior passengers including children.
STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
Clear Full HD 1080p wide-angle video recording with high sensitivity and high quality to capture exceptional details, even in low light conditions using STARVIS™ back-illuminated CMOS sensor technology to constantly adjust the image quality to produce bright, richly colored imagery, and identification-level images including license plates in dark or near-infrared light regions.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The front camera features WDR which automatically enhances and compensates "overexposure" and "underexposure" that occurs when the brightness changes suddenly, such as at night, or when entering or exiting a tunnel or parking garages. Exposure settings can be manually adjusted from the dash cam settings menu to enhance imagery.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
The rear camera HDR technology enables both the light and dark regions to be captured clearly at the same time to achieve higher camera visual recognition performance.
The VREC-DZ700DC dedicated parking mode feature automatically switches from normal driving mode to Parking Mode when the ignition is turned off. The camera will record both 20 seconds before and after an occurrence in Parking Mode. Recordings are placed in a specific folder for easy access. An audible notification tone and message displays indicating an incident(s) had occurred at the next vehicle start-up.
When the pre-set Parking Mode’s time elapses or the internal battery has depleted, Security Mode is automatically activated when the camera detects vibration, to perform 24 hours per day, 365 days per year security mode surveillance*. This feature automatically turns on and extracts power directly from the vehicle’s battery power via the hardwire power cable connection (professional installation recommended). Recordings are placed in a specific folder for easy access. An audible notification tone and message displays indicating an incident(s) had occurred at the next vehicle start-up.
*In this mode, the VREC-DZ700DC runs in low power consumption mode to reduce the risk of depleting your vehicle battery. If your vehicle battery voltage drops below 11.2 volts, Security Mode is suspended, and recording is stopped.
Smartphone Device Compatible
The VREC-DZ700DC includes built-in Wi-Fi to connect to most compatible Android™ and iPhone® smartphones using Pioneer’s exclusive Dash Camera Interface app (free download on the Apple® App Store and Google Play Store). The Dash Camera Interface allows you to access recorded videos, capture manual recordings or photos, download recorded data, or set up the VREC-DZ700DC through your compatible smartphone device.
Concealed hardwire power cable connection (installation required)
The VREC-DZ700DC connects to your vehicle's electrical system via a hardwire power cable connection* that allows the dash camera wiring to be concealed for a permanent and cosmetically integrated installation. This connection also enables both the Parking Mode and 24/7 Security Mode.
*Not compatible with 12V auxiliary port/socket charger connection. Professional installation is recommended.
What’s in the Box
- Main Unit Camera (1)
- 3.7v, 700mAh Polymer Li-ion Battery installed in main unit (1)
- Second Camera (1)
- Mounting Bracket (1)
- Power Cable (5 m/16 ft. 5 in.) (1)
- Mini Pin Jack-RCA Conversion Cable (0.2 m/7-7/8 in.) (1)
- AV Cable (5 m/16 ft. 5 in.) (1)
- 2nd Camera Connection Cable (3 m/9 ft. 10 in.) (1)
- 2nd Camera Connection Cable (6 m/19 ft. 8 in.) (1)
- microSDHC Card (16 GB) (1)
- Quick Start Guide
- Cleaning Cloth
- Main/Front and Second/Rear Camera Included
- 2.0" LCD Screen
- Main Unit: 108.5 mm × 77.4 mm × 40.5 mm (4-1/4 in. × 3 in. 1-5/8 in.) (width × height × depth) Rear/Second Camera: 63.2 mm × 37.1 mm × 31.6 mm (2-1/2 in. × 1-1/2 in. 1-1/4 in.) (width × height × depth)
- Approx. 2 million pixels (on-board high-sensitivity CMOS sensor)
- Main Unit: Full HD 1920 × 1080p or Full HD 1280 x 720p (Configurable Quality Image) Rear/Second Camera: Full HD 1920 × 1080p
- Main Unit: 130° horizontal, 68° vertical, 160° diagonal Rear/Second Camera: 112° horizontal, 58° vertical, 137° diagonal
- Main Unit: F2.0 Rear/Second Camera: F 1.9
- 27.05 fps
- Video recording/event recording/manual event recording/parking mode recording
- Dash Camera Interface app (iOS/Android)
- microSDHC Card (16 GB) Included
- 12V/24V DC (exclusive power supply and AV cable included)
- VREC-DZ700DC - Why am I expereiencing Wi-Fi pairing issues with my smartphone device
- VREC-DZ700DC - Why has an error occurred during the display and operation of this product
- VREC-DZ700DC - Why has a file that should have been saved cannot be found
- VREC-DZ700DC - Why does this product create parking mode files when you get in and out of the vehicle
- VREC-DZ700DC - Why are there multiple videos where nothing happens in the files recorded while parked
- VREC-DZ700DC - My vehicle was hit while parked but the video file wasn't recorded
- VREC-DZ700DC - An accident occurred during driving, but why was the video file not saved
- VREC-DZ700DC - Why is there is no sound when I play a video file