1-Channel - Class D, 1600w Max Power - Mono Amplifier
- 1,600 Watts Max Power
- High Quality Textured Aluminum Panel and Tough Frame
- Gold-plated RCA Terminals
- HQ Sound Parts
- Bass Boost Remote included
The GM-DX871 mono subwoofer amplifier can deliver up to 800 watts RMS to your subwoofer, for powerful bass that will give every song a strong and heavy beat. Highly efficient Class D technology keeps this powerful amp running as cool as it looks, and allows for a small chassis that fits in a lot of out-of-the-way spaces.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Variable Low-Pass Filter - 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-DX871 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Protection Control System (PCS)
Pioneer’s PCS continuously monitors the input voltage, current consumption, and operating temperature to automatically adjust the amplifier’s output to ensure operational stability during long listening sessions or when installed in high-temperature environments.
What’s in the Box
- 1-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
- Two 40 A ATO fuses (installed)
- Bass Boost Remote Control
- Bass Boost Remote Control Cable
- Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapter
- Installation Screws X 4
- Wire Terminal Tool
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- 1 Year Warranty Sheet
- 1 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- 2.4 A x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 5.7 A x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 3.6 A x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- 50 Hz - Frequency
- 300 W RMS x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 800 W RMS x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 500 W RMS x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- LPF - 40 Hz-240 Hz
- 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- 10 Hz to 240 Hz (+0dB,-3dB) A/B Ch
- 40A x 2
- 600 W x 1-Channel (4 Ohm) / 1600 W x 1-Channel (1 ohm)
- 75 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- =/< 1% ( 20 Hz to 240 Hz)
- 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- 6 lbs